You just won't believe that these pear puffs are as easy to make as your homemade ones could eat in a short period of time. Well, of course, when it comes to puffs - it's already delicious and can't wait to try them faster, but with such a filling they become much more perfect in everything ...
We offer two options for baking at once, which are prepared in different ways, but nevertheless, the puffs are delicious in their own way
Puffs with pear
We need: 4 pears, some raisins, a small amount of powdered sugar and puff pastry
1. The first step is to peel and remove the core from the previously washed pears. Divide each fruit into two, make cuts for each part, put raisins in the core as far as capacity is concerned, put them with a cut in the bottom on the thawed dough and cut out small squares from the puff. Sprinkle with icing sugar on top of the pear.
2. Transfer the baked goods to the preheated oven and cook at 180-200 degrees, about 20 minutes, until the dough is browned.
3. Then remove the baked goods from the oven and let cool slightly. Pour some honey on top and serve with creamy ice cream.
Pears in puff pastry
Ingredients: 4 small pears, a little cinnamon, 100 g sugar, 4-6 cloves, 15 g vanillin, puff pastry, lemon juice and honey
1. Rinse and peel the pears, leaving the stalks. Pour lemon juice over each fruit and leave for about 10 minutes.
2. Boil 2 liters of water in a small saucepan, then add the sugar, vanilla and cloves. Mix everything and release the pears. Cook over medium heat for no more than 10 minutes, depending on the density of the fruit. When ready, transfer the pears from the pan and let the moisture move away.
3. Defrost the dough without rolling, just stretch and cut into strips. Gently wrap the pears completely by placing the edge of the dough on top of each other. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
Ready-made fruit puffs immediately before serving, pour your own syrup, where pears were boiled, as well as honey.