Salmon is the most popular type of fish. Due to its juicy meat and easily digestible properties, salmon is an ideal food product. It makes incredibly healthy and nutritious fish dishes. Salmon is not only salted and baked, but also various pates, soups and cutlets are prepared, and also added to various salads.
Pasta with salmon in a creamy garlic sauce
Actually, pasta with salmon in a creamy sauce is one of the dishes that are prepared and served in restaurants. Although, in fact, it can be easily prepared at home, and it takes no more than half an hour in time. The specified composition of products will be enough for 2 servings and will serve as an excellent hearty lunch.
Ingredients: Paste - 200 g, Salmon - 200-250 g, Cream 20-30% - 150 ml, Butter - 40 g, Olive oil 1 tablespoon, Garlic 3 cloves, Greens 1 bunch
1. Boil the pasta in the usual way. If you have any difficulties, follow the instructions on the package. Add olive oil to it.
2. Cut the salmon into small pieces and fry in a saucepan with melted butter for 5-10 minutes.
3. Slowly, gradually pour the cream into the saucepan and slightly increase the heat. Bring to a light boil and reduce power so that the liquid boils slightly.
4. Add chopped onions, finely chopped garlic, mix thoroughly and heat slightly.
5. Distribute the previously prepared pasta over the dishes, add the mixture with salmon on top and serve immediately.
Pasta in combination with salmon will turn out to be especially tasty, and if you add creamy garlic sauce to everything, then the dish will turn out to be noticeably softer and more appetizing!
Salmon baked in batter
Even if the salmon was a pleasant discovery for us not so long ago, now, with any mention of fish, the first thing that comes to mind is salmon. For this occasion, we offer another not complicated recipe from everyone's favorite salmon. The dish turns out to be incredibly juicy, because the fish covered with batter forms a crust during baking, which will actually retain moisture ...
To prepare baked salmon in batter, we need: Salmon 500 g, Sour cream 50 g, Chicken egg 2 pcs, Dijon mustard 1 tsp, Ground paprika to taste, Salt to taste, Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut the salmon into portions. It is advisable to cut the fish for baking according to this recipe no thicker than 1 centimeter.
2. On all sides, rubbing, season with a variety of dry spices and red pepper. Salt to taste.
3. Next, prepare a simple batter; whisk eggs in a deep bowl, add mustard, a little sour cream, sprinkle with spices and stir.
4. In the prepared mixture, dip the cut pieces of fish one by one and place them in a special heat-resistant baking dish.
5. Preheat the oven and cook at 180 degrees for no more than 20 minutes.
It doesn't matter in which version, but fish is an essential product that should be present in our diet. Nutritionists recommend consuming at least 2 times a week. And in order to get the most delicious and healthy food, it is not advisable to buy fish in stores already divided into pieces, but should be taken whole and alive.