We offer a selection of recipes for green beans salad, which are very nutritious and cook as quickly as possible. These dishes will be just right for people who are especially concerned about their health and their figure. By changing the ingredients and making additives, everyone can make a salad of beans to their liking ...
Green bean salad with bacon and hazelnuts in sour cream
We need: 450 green beans, 2 slices of bacon, A handful of almonds or any other nuts, 4 tbsp. tablespoons of sour cream, salt and pepper
1. The first step is to rinse the beans, cut off the tough ends and boil them before they are fully cooked. Drain and refrigerate.
2. Cut the bacon into moderately small to long slices. Fry them without oil until light crispy, no more than 2 minutes over medium heat.
3. In a frying pan or in the oven, fry the nuts, dividing them not too finely. Do not overdo it, the nuts should not burn.
4. In a deep bowl, collect all the ingredients, add salt and pepper to taste, season with a little sour cream and stir.
Salad with beans, cheese, walnuts and mint
Food Required: 200 grams of green beans, 150 g of feta or goat cheese, 1/2 cup of walnuts, mint leaves, vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper
1. Cook the beans in accordance with the instructions below for 3 to 4 minutes, then strain and rinse in cold water. This makes them more crispy.
2. Wash the mint leaves and chop randomly. Break the cheese not coarsely or too finely, and also the walnuts.
3. Collect everything in a salad bowl, add oil, a little diluted vinegar, salt and ground black pepper. Stir and serve immediately.
If you want to cook ahead of time, prepare all the ingredients and combine at the last minute. Mint should also not be chopped prematurely, which may turn noticeably black in the process; it is better to do this just before serving.
Tomato salad with green beans and onions
This salad is very quick and easy to prepare. In this form, it can be served as a side dish with any dish
Ingredients: 300 g. Beans, 8 pcs. cherry tomatoes, 1/2 onion, Basil leaves, olive oil and lemon juice
In the beginning, boil the beans in lightly salted water for no more than 5 minutes and cool immediately in cold water.
Put in a plate, put the cherry tomatoes on top, cut in half, add the red onions cut into half rings.
As a sauce, pour over everything with a little squeezed lemon juice and 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil.
How to prepare green beans for side dishes and salads
The best way is to boil them: pour water into a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. Lay out the pre-washed beans so that they are completely submerged in the water. To avoid overcooking, cook for no more than 5-6 minutes. Then fold in a colander, cool, pat dry with kitchen napkins.
In this way, you can store beans in plastic bags and frozen for a long time, and later you can defrost and use as needed.