Someone can manage on such a day with one bottle of wine or expensive champagne, while someone prepares scrupulously and in a special way. It is for such housewives who love their half that this romantic recipe for the perfect pastry is dedicated, which we offer to prepare for Valentine's Day
Romantic Heart Cake Recipe
1. The first step is to prepare the cake dough: Stir the vanilla powder and sugar. Then, add a glass of sour cream and a little more than half a glass of condensed milk and stir.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons of baking powder and about 200-250 grams of sifted flour. Stir until smooth
3. Put exactly half the dough into a silicone mold with a diameter of 25 cm and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for no longer than 25 minutes. Do the same with the rest of the mixture. In the meantime, the cakes are baked, you can cut the apricots into small cubes.
4. Next, you need to prepare cake cream: for this, beat the cream with sugar until the cream thickens noticeably. Add cheese, and 2-3 tbsp. Leave the tablespoons of cheese for decoration, lay out the chopped apricots and gently stir everything with slow movements.
5. When the cakes are ready, remove them from the oven, free them from the odor, let cool slightly and cut each cake in half, resulting in four cake cakes. Separately, first on the first crust and soak with 3-4 tablespoons of apricot compote. Then add a third of the cream and smooth. Repeat all this with the rest of the cakes, except for the last one, which should simply be applied.
6. Smear the sides of the dessert with cream and sprinkle with almond petals. Put chopped strawberries on top of the cake and decorate with Mascarpone with a syringe
You can safely decorate the cake to your taste and be sure to let the cakes soak for 5-8 hours in the refrigerator, then the romantic dessert will turn out to be pleasantly tender