Cooking sweet peppers with chicken and mushrooms doesn't take long. In experienced hands, the preparation process takes no more than 20 minutes. If we take into account the baking time in the oven, then in an hour the dish will be perfectly ready and you can call your loved ones to the family table
We will improve this versatile dish a little and this time we will prepare it differently than we did before.
- Separately, grate carrots and hard cheese. Cut onion, mushrooms, tomatoes and chicken leg into small pieces. It is necessary to remove the skin from the tomatoes, and this is easier to do as follows: soak the tomatoes in boiling water for a couple of minutes and then transfer them to very cold water. And don't forget to chop the greens.
- In a frying pan with one tablespoon of heated oil, sauté the carrots and onions. Then put mushrooms, meat, tomatoes, herbs and continue frying over medium-medium heat, until the meat is half cooked. After about 5 minutes, add salt, sprinkle with black pepper and add all kinds of flavoring spices if desired. Close the lid and cook on simmer for another 5 minutes.
- While the filling is being prepared, let's start processing the bell peppers: to do this, they need to be divided exactly in half with a sharp knife, without cutting off the tail. Peel the entrails and cut off the membranes. Put in a small bowl with boiling water and blanch them for 3 minutes.
- Next, transfer the slightly softened pepper to a dry place and let the moisture leave for a short time.
- Fill the inside of the blanched peppers with minced chicken and mushrooms. Place them on a greased baking sheet.
- We bake stuffed peppers in an oven, which should be heated to 180 degrees. Cooking for 20-25 minutes.
- We take it out of the oven, quickly sprinkle it with grated cheese on top of the minced meat and send it to cook, for another 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
Bell peppers stuffed with chicken and mushrooms
In fact, the process is very simple, lovers of stuffed dishes will appreciate the recipe. It looks unusual and the pepper turns out to be delicious.