Braised chicken breast in a creamy mushroom sauce cooked in a pan turns out to be so tender and tasty that the result is simply amazing. The process is more than simple, as you might imagine. Minimum costs and a little effort on your part, and in a short time lunch is ready.
It's no secret that chicken fillet is a bit dry in nature. And this can be easily corrected and made the meat tender and juicy. To do this, you will need to prepare some not complicated, but at the same time original sauce, for example, creamy with mushrooms.
Chicken fillet in creamy mushroom sauce
- Spice the chicken fillet, or better, marinate for a while. Season the meat with salt and pepper and fry in butter. This should be done over high heat so that the breast quickly grabs with a light ruddy crust.
- Peel the onions and chop not coarsely. Melt the rest of the butter separately and fry the onions in it until the juice runs out.
- Rinse mushrooms and cut into moderately thin slices. Put them on the onion, salt and stir. Continue cooking over medium-low heat - 6-8 minutes.
- Put fried chicken breasts with ready-made mushrooms, pour a little vegetable broth or cubes diluted in boiling water over them, add cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, until some of the liquid evaporates and becomes thicker.
- Prepare a side dish with potatoes or boil a pasta. Serve the chicken along with the mushroom sauce and chopped herbs.
Creamy mushroom sauce can be used as a versatile meat gravy that goes well with many side dishes like mashed potatoes, pasta, and rice. Chicken fillet in creamy mushroom sauce is a great option for a quick dinner for guests.