A fragrant, hearty, rich soup is especially relevant on cold days, when you really want to warm up and eat something especially tasty. Meat noodle soup is quite easy to prepare if you know some culinary tricks and basic principles of making soups. This is what will be discussed in this article, after reading which you will know exactly how to prepare a delicious soup from meat and noodles.
Before preparing meat noodle soup, you should carefully and correctly select all the ingredients. To prepare a delicious, rich soup, you need to purchase not pulp, but a piece of meat on the bone. Such a dish will turn out to be fragrant, satisfying and will be remembered for a long time by all relatives and guests.
Chicken Noodle Soup - Recipe Step by Step
To prepare a delicious, aromatic chicken noodle soup, you will first need to buy a soup set (or broth) or chicken skeleton, legs. Never cook chicken soup based on pulp, fillet - it will not be so rich, fragrant. Of course, it is worth stopping the choice on a homemade chicken, but if one is not at hand, then a store bird is quite suitable.
To make a delicious chicken and homemade noodle soup, you will need the following foods: chicken, egg noodles, onions, carrots, laurel leaves, salt and black pepper.
Place the chicken in hot water and set the pot on high heat. As soon as the water boils, drain it and fill it with cold. Boil the broth for 30 to 40 minutes.
Then add the peeled vegetables, bay leaf and cook for another 15-20 minutes until tender. Peel potatoes and cut into cubes or strips. Put it in a boiling broth and cook for 15-18 minutes.
Now it's time for the noodles - dip them into the soup and cook for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle the finished dish with herbs, season with salt.
The hot chicken noodle soup should be served hot. You can supplement the dish with chopped green onions, homemade ruddy croutons made from rye or white bread - whoever likes what. Some housewives serve various additions to the soup - sour cream, adjika, but this is already a matter of taste.
Cooking delicious homemade soup is not so difficult as it might seem at first glance to a novice cook. You just need to remember the main principles.
How to make delicious chicken soup with homemade noodles
- a tasty, rich, healthy soup will never come from a bouillon cube, low-grade pasta or cheap seasoning sets;
- meat noodle soup should be cooked in a broth made from seeds and pulp, not just one fillet;
- if you want the broth to be transparent when serving, strain it through a sieve;
- cook soup only with homemade noodles - this is the key to your culinary success!
Professional chefs and gourmets of homemade food believe that the presence of third-party semi-finished products in the dish is unacceptable, and that for a classic meat soup, egg noodles are prepared by hand and the dough is hard-boiled for it. For an experienced culinary specialist, homemade egg noodles are a simple matter, as is the whole process, as you will now see.
Classic homemade meat noodle soup
- Boil the broth first. To do this, you need to put a piece of meat in a saucepan, pour cold water and bring everything to a boil over high heat. Then drain this water, pour it fresh and cook the broth over low heat for 60-90 minutes. 30-40 minutes after the start of the process, add peeled vegetables to the broth: carrots, bay leaves, onions and parsley or celery root. Salt the broth only at the end of cooking.
- While the soup base is cooking, knead the noodle dough. In a deep bowl, mash 2 eggs with a pinch of salt, add enough flour to make the dough very tough. Roll out a layer of dough 5 millimeters thick and cut into very thin strips. Let the noodles "rest" - dry up and acquire the desired consistency.
- The stock is ready - you can add peeled and diced potatoes. Cook the soup for 5-7 minutes.
- At this point, dip the noodles into the boiling soup and cook for another 7-10 minutes, being careful not to boil over the noodles. Season the meat soup with salt, spices to taste, and chopped herbs.
The recipe for the classic homemade noodle soup is quite simple and, as you can see, is made from ordinary ingredients. If you still don't have any products for homemade noodles at hand, you can replace it with store-bought noodles, but then it is better to choose pasta made from durum wheat.
Homemade beef noodle soup
To make homemade beef noodle soup, you should carefully consider the choice of meat. For soups and borscht, it is advisable to buy brisket (it is more rich) or ribs, but not pulp. Beef broth takes a long time to cook, so you can cook it in advance and only add the rest of the soup ingredients. So let's get started:
- Rinse the beef brisket and cover with cool water. Place the container of meat on the stove and cook until the water boils. When this happens, pour out the broth and pour hot water over the brisket - this will speed up the preparation of the broth. Put peeled vegetables (onion, carrot), roots, bay leaf in a saucepan and cook until the meat is tender.
- In the meantime, peel potatoes, carrots and onions. The fact is that we will remove those vegetables that were cooked in the broth, since they have exhausted their taste, then we will fill the soup with new flavoring colors. So, cut the potatoes into cubes, and the carrots and onions into strips. Do not be too lazy to cut the carrots with a knife, do not grate - in this form it looks more beautiful on the plate, and it retains more flavor.
- Season the stock with vegetables, stir and cook until the potatoes are tender. Place the noodles (preferably homemade) in the soup and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, season the soup with salt, spices and herbs.
To prepare a delicious, rich noodle soup with and beef, you need to choose the right food and follow all the cooking processes. Take the time and make your own noodles - you will see how the taste of the soup will change, how much richer and more interesting it will become.