You can cook a delicious meal using only chicken with mushrooms, and believe me it's very simple. There are plenty of edible mushrooms available, from which you can prepare a wide variety of delicious and simple dishes. Chicken meat is considered a dietary product, but mushrooms are relatively heavy for the stomach than poultry, but by combining them together you can cook the perfect meal, reduce calories and make the dish quite satisfying. Depending on the season, you can use mushrooms, such as champignons, oyster mushrooms, chanterelles or butter, which have a natural taste and smell.
Chicken with mushrooms - food preparation
It is known that mushrooms are cooked very quickly so that the cooking of chicken with mushrooms does not differ much, it is recommended to use chicken fillet - poultry breast. Thus, it will be possible to cook food together and at the same time, and of course, we will ease our worries and relatively speed up the process.
Before getting down to business, you must first prepare the meat, which should be washed and dried, only then cut into the intended pieces. Next, you need to process the mushrooms, rinse them and dry them on a dry napkin.
Another important point, if you decide to stew chicken with mushrooms over low heat, then it is best to do this in a thick-walled frying pan, or better in a cast-iron cauldron or a roaster with a tight-fitting lid. You can cook a dish not only on the stove, but also in the microwave and even in the oven.
Chicken with Mushrooms - Best Recipes
As we said, the dish comes out with a natural smell and a very pleasant taste. All this is achieved by adding cream, which makes the meat juicy and soft, and together with mushrooms, the food acquires an exquisite aroma and piquancy.
- Divide the chicken into small pieces, in much the same way as the mushrooms. Cut the onions into small cubes. Pour oil into the pan and heat.
- At first, not for long, fry the onion for a couple of minutes until transparent, put the chicken fillet, stir and cook over medium-high heat - 3-4 minutes to form a light crust.
- Add chopped mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes with meat and onions. Sprinkle salt and pepper, add flour and stir. Pour the cream in a thin stream, while stirring the entire contents of the pan all the time and simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Chop the herbs, add to the stews, add a piece of butter, stir and turn off the stove. Let the dish infuse for 10 minutes under the lid.
Chicken in a creamy sauce with champignons
Chicken fillet with pumpkin and mushrooms
Poultry meat is an amazing product that goes well with many vegetables and even fruits. Pumpkin is a natural medicinal plant with a unique taste and is widely used in a wide variety of dishes.
Stewed chicken with mushrooms in a slow cooker
Further, we will simplify our task and entrust the preparation to our assistant. Chicken with mushrooms in a slow cooker turns out to be very juicy and tender. Preparing the dish is as easy and simple as possible.
400 g breast, 8 oyster mushrooms, 1 onion, a piece of butter, cream or 2 tbsp. tablespoons of fresh sour cream, 2-3 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, a little salt and ground black pepper.
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Pour oil into the multicooker bowl, set the "Fry" mode, put the chopped chicken and fry with the onion.
- Then add the mushrooms, stir and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Pour sour cream, add spices, butter and sour cream. Mix all ingredients and close the multicooker lid tightly.
- Set the "Extinguishing" mode, set the timer to 20 minutes and press the "Start" button. When ready, add chopped dill and parsley.
How to cook chicken with oyster mushrooms
The easiest multicooker chicken with mushrooms recipe
Rinse the poultry fillet and divide into pieces weighing 30-40 g, onions - into cubes, finely chop the greens, cut the champignons into plates or four parts. Put all prepared foods in a multicooker bowl, add oil, salt, all kinds of spices and mix.
Close the lid, select the "Fry" program, set the time to 40 minutes and press "Start". Cook until the end of the program. When ready, stir the dish and pour into plates.
Stewed chicken legs with mushrooms
This recipe needs no comment. The process is straightforward and very simple. To stew the legs deliciously, it is enough to have a frying pan and stock up on spices, carefully rub the meat with salt and season, cover with a lid and in an hour the dish is ready.
Chicken liver with chanterelle mushrooms
Next for a snack, because It is difficult to call it a hot dish, but rather a warm appetizer with mushrooms. A simple and delicious salad that takes a minimum of time and effort to prepare.
500 g of liver, the same amount of fresh chanterelles, 2 tablespoons of sour cream or cream, 50 g of large white grapes, salt, a little oil and pine nuts for decoration.
- First of all, fry the chicken liver in a little oil until pink, which must first be cut into medium pieces. Add washed and chopped chanterelles to it, pour sour cream over it all and simmer over low heat - 20 minutes.
- Transfer the finished dish to a separate bowl and let the heat rise slightly. Then add the halved grapes and stir. Arrange the appetizer for serving in bowls and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts on top.
Classic mushroom sauce with cream
Finally, we present a versatile mushroom sauce that suits almost all dishes and is easy and simple to prepare. Creamy mushroom sauce - your food will be even more delicious with it.